Tuesday 25 May 2010

Easter


Easter is a busy time at The Greenwood. Many families come to stay which means that I have less time to devote to the puppies. They have their own way of getting my attention......
This photo hardly needs any explanation - their new, comfy bed is no more simply because I was busy elsewhere. If you look closely you can see Guinness hiding in the background - he does not like getting into trouble and is very good at setting Paddy up to take the blame. Paddy, contrastingly, is very proud of his exploits.
Easter Sunday - 14 people in for breakfast - dogs in the garden out of harm's way. They thought they could get away with escaping into the paddock. (They had by now found another route - through the garden waste area). So there I am cooking sausages, bacon, eggs, pancakes etc and have to rush off to rescue pups. My poor guests thought they were in a mad house, breakfast was complete chaos and I was totally stressed. Hopefully they all had a good laugh at my expense and it did not let it ruin their holiday. So more fencing was installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment